Cauliflower Breakfast Bake
Cheesy & eggy. Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside.
Serves: 3 - 4
Prep Time: 15 - 20 min
Cooking Time: 30 - 45 min
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 10 -12 parsley stalks, finely chopped
- 2 - 3 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp Colive Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1 tsp extra to oil the baking tray)
- 2 medium eggs
- 200g cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 heaped tbsp flour
1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 200c - we used a fan assisted oven.
- Separate cauliflower florets from the stem. Finely chop, grate or get them through the food processor like you are making cauliflower rice.
- Then mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a big bowl.
- Oil your non-stick baking tray and pour the mixture in. The round non-stick tray we used was 26cm in diameter.
- Place your tray on the middle oven rack. After 30 minutes, start checking to see if it is ready. It should be slightly brown on the outside and the knife should come out clean when you stick it in the middle.
- Serve with crudités and yogurt dip.
- We serve this recipe with yoghurt (generously mixed with sumac and mint). It makes the perfect side!