Lemon Rosemary Oat Crackers
It is so easy to throw these crackers together and they pack just the right amount of crunch and zest!
Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 tbsp Colive Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 tbsp cold water
- 1 tsp dried rosemary (or 1 tbsp fresh)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 180c - we used a fan assisted oven.
- First mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Start adding your water spoon by spoon. Mix and check after in between as you might need less than 5 tablespoons.
- Mix well and squeeze the mixture into a ball, let it rest in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Place the ball between 2 sheets of baking paper, press and roll it out until it is around 0.5 cm in thickness
- After rolling, remove the baking paper on top. Place it in a baking tray with the bottom baking paper still in place.
- Place your tray on the middle oven rack. After 10 minutes, flip the cracker over and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dips or cheeses.
- Place 1 cup of oats in the food processor and blend until they form a fine flour.
- Our dip of choice was 2 tbsp yoghurt, 65g soft cheese (feta or cream cheese), 1 roasted pepper, 1 garlic clove and a pinch of salt& pepper mixed/blended together.