2 tbsp Colive oil
1 medium onion
1 medium marrow (photo below)
1. Heat up 2 tbsp Colive oil in a saute pan over medium heat.
2. Peel and dice the onion and add it to the pan.
3. Partially peel the marrow - just peel off stripes- dice and add to pan once the onions are slightly cooked (i.e. more transparent)
4. Saute everything in the pan till the diced marrow pieces are soft and a slightly different shade of green.
5. Crack 3 eggs into the pan, make sure you mix them well with marrow and onion.
6. Once the eggs are cooked, serve with warm bread and a few slices of halloumi.