A bright and refreshing yogurt meze. Plus side? you can have any leftovers simply as a creamy salad dressing
- 3 large carrots
- 3 tbsp Colive Extra Virgin Olive Oil (plus some to drizzle)
- 1 cup Greek/strained yogurt (optional: you can use 3/4 cup yoghurt and 1/4 cup mayo)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or crushed
- 2 tsp salt
- few walnuts (optional)
- parsley (or dill) to decorate
- Peel and coarsely grate carrots.
- In a sauté pan, sautee carrots using 3 tbsp Colive Extra Virgin Olive Oil over medium heat. They should get a bit soft and slightly lose their brightness; they shouldn't get brown.
- Peel garlic cloves, crush or mice them, and mix them with yogurt in a bowl.
- Add your sautéed carrots and salt to the bowl and mix until there is an even pastel yellow color.
- Drizzle with some Colive Extra Virgin Olive Oil, decorate with parsley or herb, and crushed walnut pieces as you prefer.