A great alternative to bread croutons for your salads and soups! They go down a treat as a snack as well.
- 120 g halloumi cheese
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Colive Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp your favorite dried herb (we used mint)
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Dice halloumi cheese into medium cubes and put in a bowl.
- Mix them with olive oil, lemon juice and dried herbs in this bowl.
- If you have them, you can leave them in this mixture for a few hours. If you don't have the time it is still ok, take the cubes out of the mixture and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Bake one side, turn them over and bake for another 10 minutes. You can bake them a bit longer depending on how golden and crispy you want them.
- Add to your soup or salad and devour!
Falafel Tacos with Olive Oil Sauce
In this fusion dish, classic Middle Eastern falafels are tucked into a soft corn tortilla and topped with a tangy olive oil sauce drizzle. The sauce is made by whisking together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and a pinch of sea salt. This dish is a delicious twist on traditional tacos and is sure to impress.
Cauliflower Breakfast Bake
Cheesy & eggy. Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside.
Crispy Baked Onion Rings
Crispy baked onion rings bursting with Cypriot flavours.