Roasted cherry tomatoes are the ultimate comfort food. This recipe is great for breakfast or you can use it as a sauce for your chicken or pasta to make a quick and delicious dinner/lunch.
- 800 g cherry tomatoes
- 4 tbsp Colive Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1.5 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 tsp salt (more if desired)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano or basil (if using fresh 1.5 tbsp)
- Preheat your oven to 220c
- Halve cherry tomatoes and place them on a baking parchment-lined oven tray.
- In a bowl first mix honey and balsamic vinegar.
- Add minced garlic cloves, salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Add 4 tbs Colive oil and combine well.
- Pour the mixture on cherry tomatoes and mix well so all the tomatoes are covered.
- Place in the oven, roast until they are soft and their skin is wrinkled. This should take around 30 minutes.