2 cups strained/Greek yogurt
1 tbsp honey
Zest of 1 lemon
2 tsp Colive oil
1 tsp matcha powder
Pistachio for topping
1. Mix 1 cup yogurt with 1 tbsp honey and zest of 1 lemon.
2. Pour this mixture onto parchment paper-lined an oven tray
3. In the blender, mix 1 cup of yogurt with 2 tsp Colive oil and 1 tsp matcha powder. Pulse and blend to combine well.
4. Layer this second green yogurt mixture on white yogurt mixture in the tray. Decorate with pistachio and put in the freezer for 4 to 6 hours.
5. Take out the yogurt bark, give it a few minutes to soften then slice and enjoy.
A frozen recipe for those hot summer days. A great way of adding some healthy EVOO to your diet!