Matcha Olive Oil Yoghurt Bark
A refreshing recipe for those hot summer days. Also a great way of adding some healthy EVOO to your diet!
- 2 cups strained/Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp Colive Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- Pistachio for topping
- Mix 1 cup yogurt with 1 tbsp honey and zest of 1 lemon.
- Pour this mixture onto parchment paper-lined an oven tray
- In the blender, mix 1 cup of yogurt with 2 tsp Colive oil and 1 tsp matcha powder. Pulse and blend to combine well.
- Layer this second green yogurt mixture on white yogurt mixture in the tray. Decorate with pistachio and put in the freezer for 4 to 6 hours.
- Take out the yogurt bark, give it a few minutes to soften then slice and enjoy.