A Cypriot way of satisfying your crisp cravings...
- 2 large pitta bread pockets
- 3 tbs Colive Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°C
- Cut pitta bread pockets into strips
- In a small bowl; mix Colive oil with paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- Place pitta strips on baking paper and brush them with this Colive mixture
- Put them in the oven for 15 - 20 min. Don't forget to flip them over halfway through and brush this side with the Colive oil mixture as well before you return them to the oven.
Enjoy them plain or with a little dip (Want a delicious yet simple dip recipe? Don’t forget to check out our artichoke feta dip!