Crispy-licious Pita Chips
A Cypriot way of satisfying your crisp cravings...
- 2 large pita bread pockets
- 3 tbs Colive Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°C
- Cut pitta bread pockets into strips
- In a small bowl; mix Colive oil with paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- Place pita strips on baking paper and brush them with this Colive mixture
- Put them in the oven for 15 - 20 min. Don't forget to flip them over halfway through and brush this side with the Colive oil mixture as well before you return them to the oven.
Enjoy them plain or with a little dip (Want a delicious yet simple dip recipe? Don’t forget to check out our artichoke feta dip!
Falafel Tacos with Olive Oil Sauce
In this fusion dish, classic Middle Eastern falafels are tucked into a soft corn tortilla and topped with a tangy olive oil sauce drizzle. The sauce is made by whisking together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and a pinch of sea salt. This dish is a delicious twist on traditional tacos and is sure to impress.
Cauliflower Breakfast Bake
Cheesy & eggy. Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside.
Crispy Baked Onion Rings
Crispy baked onion rings bursting with Cypriot flavours.