2 large pitta bread pockets
3 tbs Colive Oil
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp garlic powder
pinch of salt
pinch of black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C
2. Cut pitta bread pockets into strips
3. In a small bowl; mix Colive oil with paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper
4. Place pitta strips on baking paper and brush them with this Colive mixture
5. Put them in the oven for 15 - 20 min. Don't forget to flip them over halfway through and brush this side with the Colive oil mixture as well before you return them to the oven.
Enjoy them plain or with a little dip (Want a delicious yet simple dip recipe? Don’t forget to check out our artichoke feta dip!